Our Privacy Philosophy
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information through our Sites, when we talk to you on the phone, and on forms we may use to collect information from you. Some of this information is collected automatically through various web and Internet technologies and other information is collected when you provide it in response to an advertisement, a survey, a request for information, or when you register for a travel program or other services.
Information Collected Automatically
Each time you visit one of our Sites Web Analytical Information is automatically gathered. In general, this information does not identify you personally. Examples of Web Analytical Information include, but are not limited to:
- IP address
- Collection Date
- Publisher Name
- Connection Speed
- Day of Week & Time of Day (hour)
- Language settings
- Country, State, City (relating to IP address, if available
- Domain (.com, .net, .mil, .org, .edu, etc.)
Information You Provide to Us
In addition to the Web Analytical Information automatically collected when you visit our Sites, Orbridge also collects, uses and discloses Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily when you respond to an advertisement or survey, register for a travel program or other services, order merchandise from us, request information regarding one of our travel programs, etc. While the exact nature of the Personal Information may vary depending on the type of response or service requested, the following is a non-exclusive list of the types of information that may be collected to the extent it is necessary and applicable for the intended purposes:
- First and Last Name
- Street Address, City, State, Country, Postal Code
- Address Type
- E-mail address
- Valid Day, Evening and/or Mobile Telephone Number
- Birth Date/Age
- Travel Program of interest
- Credit Card Number & Other Financial Information
How We Use This Information
We use information collected automatically to help us better plan our Sites to meet your needs.
We may collect, use and disclose Personal Information for purposes disclosed to you or apparent at the time of collection, and may collect, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide requested products and services;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to administer promotions to which you have indicated an interest;
- for our internal marketing purposes, which include, but are not limited to, using the information to refine our Site performance and content, sending you material about our own as well as any third-party products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest to you;
- for sharing with our Travel Partners or any Unrelated Entities who are performing financial, marketing, or other travel and business services in respect to the travel program you have purchased or on our behalf.
- for selling, renting or otherwise benefiting from the transfer of your Marketing Information to Unrelated Entities who may provide you with offers or other materials that such companies believe may be of interest to you if you have consented to receiving such offers or materials;
- to manage our business and to improve the delivery of services and products;
- to analyze risk and business results;
- to detect and prevent fraud or to protect our legitimate interests;
- to pay for services provided to us, or to obtain payment for services that we provide to others;
- to meet legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit, security and processing requirements;
- to maintain business records for reasonable periods;
- to provide to Travel Partners or Unrelated Entities in the case of a reorganization, merger or acquisition of our membership interests, shares or assets or those of our members;
- and/or as may be required or permitted by law and regulatory requirements applicable to Orbridge, our Travel Partners or our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and service providers.
If you have indicated an interest in receiving information from us at the time you register for products or services or otherwise, e.g. by filling out and submitting the forms that are available on our Sites or through interactions with our representatives, we may use your Marketing Information to communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, text and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, from our Travel Partners or from Unrelated Entities.
Third Party Service Providers
We also may use and disclose your Personal Information to parties connected with the contemplated or actual financing, securitization, insuring, sale or other encumbrance, divestiture or disposal of all or part of our business or assets, including for the purposes of determining whether to proceed with the transaction or fulfilling any records or other reporting requirements to such parties. In the event of any actual transaction involving transfer of ownership or encumbrance, your Personal Information, among other things, may be transferred as part of the transaction.
You may give your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information in various ways. Your consent can be express (for example, orally, electronically (e.g. by clicking on a “Submit”, “Agree” or other, similar button or function), or on a form you may sign) or implied (for example, when you provide information necessary for a service you have requested). Your consent will be considered given, where notice has been provided to you about our intentions with respect to Personal Information, and you have not withdrawn your consent for an identified purpose, such as by using an “opt out” option. Consent may be given by your authorized representative (such as a legal guardian or a person having a power of attorney).
We may be required or permitted under various federal, state and/or foreign statutes or regulations, to collect, use or disclose your information without your consent, for example to comply with a court order, to comply with local, state, federal or foreign regulations or a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency, or to collect a debt owed to us. We reserve the right to co-operate with governmental and regulatory authorities in investigation of improper or unlawful activities, and this may require the disclosure of your Information in our possession or control.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information at any time, subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice. Note that if you withdraw your consent to certain uses of your Personal Information, we may no longer be able to provide some of our products or services.
To withdraw consent, please email us at GuestServices@orbridge.com and include your full name and mailing address.
Marketing Information - Opt Out
We may use your Marketing Information to provide you with additional information on our products or services and may communicate this Marketing Information to our Travel Partners and Unrelated Entities who may use it to provide you with products, services or information they believe you may be interested in.
At any time, if you do not wish your Marketing Information to be used for these purposes, you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional e-mail and/or text messages from us and you may express your choice where indicated on the applicable form when using our Sites or click here to opt out. Please note, however, that such a request will only remove you from our list. We are not responsible for the use any Unrelated Entities may make of the information once it has been transferred and you will need to contact that entity to have your information removed from its database.
Your Financial Information only will be used to conclude the transaction or order you have placed. It will not be sold, rented, or otherwise transferred to an Unrelated Entity outside of this purpose, except in the case of a reorganization, merger or acquisition of our units, shares or assets.
Our Security Measures
We will take commercially reasonable measures to secure and store your Information to protect against its loss, misuse or alteration while under our control. We use industry standard security measures when accepting your credit card information during the online ordering process, as well as whenever we ask you to login to any of our online travel or program services. Although we will use such measures, we do not guarantee against the loss, misuse or alteration of any information under our control.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we will use the noted security measures, we do not guarantee you against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control, and you provide Information to us at your own risk. You should always take care with how you handle and disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through unsecure methods.
Internet Technologies Used
Cookies, web beacons and other relevant Internet technologies are used on our Sites to allow us to accomplish the uses set out above as well as to deliver Site messaging and to keep track of your Information. These small pieces of program code or “files” reside on your computer hard drive and browser and can be removed. If you desire to remove the technologies you may do so, but this may render our Sites unusable to you. You can opt out of cookies or the other Internet technologies used by disabling these features in your browser program. Consult your browser’s “Help” menu for assistance in changing cookie settings or removing cookie files.
We are very sensitive to the issue of children’s privacy. Our Sites are neither developed for, nor directed at, children under 13 years old. If you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, or registered at one of our Sites and would like to have this information removed, please contact our
Customer Service department for assistance.
Links from Our Site to Other Websites
How to Access Your Information and Contact Us
If you want access to or wish to update any of your Personal Information or have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact our customer service manager.
1. By phone at 206-855-6929,
2. By e-mail at email@example.com, or
3. In writing at Customer Service, Orbridge LLC, PO Box 10339, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110