We look forward to welcoming you on tour soon! We understand that traveling during these times requires additional preparation and planning in order to foster a healthy and safe on-tour experience for you and others on your tour. In addition to the standard Wellness Protocols that meet or exceed CDC recommendations and international travel industry guidelines in place for all Orbridge tours, the following are what you can expect on this tour.
This page is updated as new information becomes available from local, state, and international agencies. The environment for travel is constantly evolving, and as such, it is advised that you check this page regularly to be aware of the most current information for your tour.
COVID-19 Testing & Entry Requirements
American citizens entering Italy beginning on August 1, 2021 must adhere to the following requirements in order to be allowed entry into the country:
1. Fill out a digital Passenger Locator Form or a Self-Declaration and provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken from a molecular or antigenic test carried out by means of a swab within 72 hours of arriving into Italy.
2. Inform the Local Health Authority of reference as soon as you enter the national territory.
3. Use a private means of transportation to reach your final destination in Italy. Please note that transfers arranged with or provided by Orbridge meet this requirement.
It is important for you to review your state’s COVID-19 testing requirements to determine any state-specific protocol upon your return.
Sites visited on the itinerary will have modified service or hours of operation. Your Orbridge Travel Director will share any updates each day with guests.
Destination Specific Wellness Protocols
- Many local municipalities require face coverings to be worn while in public. Guests are expected to follow local policies.
- Businesses such as restaurants and cafés are currently closed or operating at a limited capacity. At the time of your tour, your Orbridge Travel Director will advise you of any local restrictions so that you can best plan your time allotted for independent exploration.
In addition to these Destination Specific Wellness Protocols, Orbridge wellness protocols will be followed on all tours. We invite you to familiarize yourself with what Orbridge is doing, and what is expected by guests while on tour, by visiting orbridge.com/wellness.
- Under current policy, all travelers entering or returning to the U.S. will be required to get a viral COVID-19 test within three days before their flight departs for return to the U.S. and receive a negative test result. Orbridge ground staff will assist guests with this required testing. Written documentation of test results (paper or electronic copy) must be provided to the airline.
- Specific protocols and expectations for air travel vary by airline. Click here and scroll to the Air Travel Protocol section to learn more about airline protocols.
If you have additional questions, please contact our dedicated Guest Services team at (866) 639-0079 or email@example.com.
This information is up-to-date as of June 9, 2021.