We look forward to welcoming you on tour soon! We understand that traveling during these times requires additional preparation and planning in order to foster a healthy and safe on-tour experience for you and others on your tour. In addition to the standard Wellness Protocols that meet or exceed CDC recommendations and international travel industry guidelines in place for all Orbridge tours, the following are what you can expect on this tour.
This page is updated as new information becomes available from local, state, and international agencies. The environment for travel is constantly evolving, and as such, it is advised that you check this page regularly to be aware of the most current information for your tour.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
- We are requiring all guests be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to arrival on tour. By being vaccinated, individuals can help promote the overall health and wellness of all guests, staff, and the local residents with whom we interact on this group tour. Be sure you have a paper copy of your COVID-19 vaccination card, which will be verified by your on-tour travel leader. All travelers, including your Orbridge Travel Leaders, will be required to follow this protocol.
Arriving U.S. passengers are permitted to enter Kenya if the following conditions are met:
Present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (two doses or one dose for Johnson & Johnson). The vaccination certificate must be uploaded to the Global Haven Portal (globalhaven.org) before travel. You will receive a digital confirmation that must be presented on arrival. We suggest you print out a copy and also keep the code on your smartphone.
Fully vaccinated travelers with the accepted proof of vaccination are exempt from the testing requirement.
Complete the Traveler’s Health Surveillance Form online at https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration. Once the form has been completed, a QR code will be sent to the email address used for registration. The QR code must be presented upon arrival. We suggest you print out a copy and also keep the code on your smartphone.
Please visit the Kenyan Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 website for more information. Due to the rapidly evolving situation, we strongly recommend you check with your airlines and transit countries for the most updated travel requirements.
Please also note:
- Guests will be kindly expected to attend the tour-group welcome event, during which guests will be asked to complete a brief health questionnaire. If guests arrive to a tour exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or indicate anything on the health questionnaire of concern, guests will be asked to remove themselves from the group and unfortunately will not be able to participate.
- As of January 1, 2021, all passengers are required to apply and obtain an e-visa before boarding an aircraft to Kenya. Instructions for how to apply for the e-visa will be included with your Program Documents.
- It is important for you to review your state’s COVID-19 testing requirements to determine any state-specific protocol upon your return.
- Orbridge wellness protocols will be followed on all tours. We invite you to familiarize yourself with what Orbridge is doing, and what is expected by guests while on tour, by visiting orbridge.com/wellness.
- As of June 12, 2022, the United States no longer requires air passengers traveling from a foreign country to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation from recovery for entry.
- Specific protocols and expectations for air travel vary by airline. Click here and scroll to the Air Travel Protocol section to learn more about airline protocols.
If you have additional questions, please contact our dedicated Guest Services team at (866) 639-0079 or email@example.com.
This information is up-to-date as of July 7, 2022.