We look forward to welcoming you on tour soon! We understand that traveling during these times requires additional preparation and planning in order to foster a healthy and safe on-tour experience for you and others on your tour. In addition to the standard Wellness Protocols that meet or exceed CDC recommendations and international travel industry guidelines in place for all Orbridge tours, the following are what you can expect on this tour.
This page is updated as new information becomes available from local, state, and international agencies. The environment for travel is constantly evolving, and as such, it is advised that you check this page regularly to be aware of the most current information for your tour.
COVID-19 Testing & Entry Requirements
As of August 1, 2022, travelers are not required to present proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Israel.
However, travelers must fill out the Israel Entry Form (https://corona.health.gov.il/en/flights/) within 10 days before your flight to Israel. The form confirmation must be presented to board your flight. Both digital and physical copies are accepted.
Guests will be kindly expected to attend the tour group welcome event, during which guests will be asked to complete a brief health questionnaire. If guests arrive to a tour exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or indicate anything on the health questionnaire of concern, guests will be asked to remove themselves from the group and unfortunately will not be able to participate.
U.S. citizens continuing to Jordan for the optional post-tour must follow the following steps:
- Visit https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo portal up to 10 days prior to arrival in Jordan, complete the required form, and obtain the QR code which is mandatory to be presented to airline personnel prior to boarding and upon arrival.
- From March 1, 2022, travelers will no longer need to present a negative PCR test result prior to departure to Jordan nor take a test upon arrival.
- It is important for you to review your state’s COVID-19 testing requirements to determine any state-specific protocol upon your return.
Destination Specific Wellness Protocols
- Local municipalities require face coverings to be worn while in public. Guests are expected to follow local policies.
- Businesses such as restaurants and cafés are operating at limited capacity. At the time of your tour, your Orbridge Expedition Leader will advise you of any local restrictions so that you can best plan your time allotted for independent exploration.
In addition to these Destination Specific Wellness Protocols, Orbridge wellness protocols will be followed on all tours. We invite you to familiarize yourself with what Orbridge is doing, and what is expected by guests while on tour, by visiting orbridge.com/wellness.
- As of June 12, 2022, the United States no longer requires air passengers traveling from a foreign country to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation from recovery for entry.
- Specific protocols and expectations for air travel vary by airline. Click here and scroll to the Air Travel Protocol section to learn more about airline protocols.
If you have additional questions, please contact our dedicated Guest Services team at (866) 639-0079 or email@example.com.
This information is up-to-date as of August 25, 2022.