We look forward to welcoming you on tour soon! We understand that traveling during these times requires additional preparation and planning in order to foster a healthy and safe on-tour experience for you and others on your tour. In addition to the standard Wellness Protocols that meet or exceed CDC recommendations and international travel industry guidelines in place for all Orbridge tours, the following are what you can expect on this tour.
This page is updated as new information becomes available from local, state, and international agencies. The environment for travel is constantly evolving, and as such, it is advised that you check this page regularly to be aware of the most current information for your tour.
COVID-19 Testing Requirements
- U.S. citizens may travel to Spain if they are vaccinated or have a recovery certificate. PCR tests are no longer required.
- Guests will be kindly expected to attend the tour group welcome event, during which guests will be asked to complete a brief health questionnaire. If guests arrive to a tour exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or indicate anything on the health questionnaire of concern, guests will be asked to remove themselves from the group and unfortunately will not be able to participate.
- Visitors from the U.S. are excluded from the list of accepted travelers to European Union countries. Updates are received approximately every 15 days and the Orbridge team is closely monitoring these developments. If at 45 days prior to your scheduled departure these restrictions are in place, you will be contacted by our Guest Services team to make alternate arrangements.
- It is important for you to review your state’s COVID-19 testing requirements to determine any state-specific protocol upon your return.
- All travelers to Spain must fill out and sign a Health Control Form which can be accessed here. Travelers must also generate a QR code. The QR code can be printed out on paper or kept electronically on one's device.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required by Spain and Orbridge alike.
Destination Specific Wellness Protocols
- Local municipalities require face coverings to be worn while in public. Masks are mandatory in all public outdoor and closed spaces where it is not possible to maintain a safe distance. Guests are expected to follow local policies.
- Businesses, such as restaurants and cafés, are operating at limited capacity. At the time of your tour, your Orbridge Travel Director will advise you of any local restrictions so that you can best plan your time allotted for independent exploration.
In addition to these Destination Specific Wellness Protocols, Orbridge wellness protocols will be followed on all tours. We invite you to familiarize yourself with what Orbridge is doing, and what is expected by guests while on tour, by visiting orbridge.com/wellness.
- Under current policy, all travelers entering or returning to the U.S. will be required to get a viral COVID-19 test within one day before their flight departs for return to the U.S. and receive a negative test result. Orbridge ground staff will assist guests with this required testing while participating in the Orbridge tour and is payable by guests at the time of testing. Costs for this testing are expected to range between $95 and $175 USD. Written documentation of test results (paper or electronic copy) must be provided to the airline. In the event that you test positive for COVID-19 at any point while on tour or before returning home, guests are responsible for any costs associated with quarantine. Also please note if you extend your travels past the main program or post tour program (if applicable), testing within flight departure is your responsibility.
- Specific protocols and expectations for air travel vary by airline. Click here and scroll to the Air Travel Protocol section to learn more about airline protocols.
If you have additional questions, please contact our dedicated Guest Services team at (866) 639-0079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is up-to-date as of May 10, 2022.