We look forward to welcoming you on tour soon! We understand that traveling during these times requires additional preparation and planning in order to foster a healthy and safe on-tour experience for you and others on your tour. In addition to the standard Wellness Protocols that meet or exceed CDC recommendations and international travel industry guidelines in place for all Orbridge tours, the following are what you can expect on this tour.
This page is updated as new information becomes available from local, state, and international agencies. The environment for travel is constantly evolving, and as such, it is advised that you check this page regularly to be aware of the most current information for your tour.
COVID-19 Testing Requirements
Passengers traveling to Egypt are not required to present proof of vaccination or present a negative COVID-19 test. Egypt’s COVID-19 entry restrictions were lifted on June 17, 2022.
U.S. citizens continuing to Jordan for the optional post-tour must adhere to the following steps:
- Visit https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo portal up to 72 hours prior to arrival in Jordan, complete the required form, and obtain the QR code which is mandatory to be presented to airline personnel prior to boarding and upon arrival. Orbridge ground staff will assist you with completing the form while in Egypt.
- From March 1, 2022, travelers will no longer need to present a negative PCR test result prior to departure to Jordan nor take a test upon arrival.
Destination Specific Wellness Protocols
- You may be required to wear a face mask inside certain establishments. Failure to do so may result in a fine from the Egyptian government.
- Egypt requires all individuals to carry travel insurance that can be used in the event of medical emergency or in case individuals are diagnosed with COVID-19 while in Egypt.
- Businesses such as restaurants and cafés in Egypt may be operating at limited capacity.
In addition to these Destination Specific Wellness Protocols, Orbridge wellness protocols will be followed on all tours. We invite you to familiarize yourself with what Orbridge is doing, and what is expected by guests while on tour, by visiting orbridge.com/wellness.
- As of June 12, 2022, the United States no longer requires air passengers traveling from a foreign country to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation from recovery for entry.
- Specific protocols and expectations for air travel vary by airline. Click here and scroll to the Air Travel Protocol section to learn more.
If you have additional questions, please contact our dedicated Guest Services team at (866) 639-0079 or email@example.com.
This information is up-to-date as of February 1, 2023.