The Wolves & Wildlife of Yellowstone (Bozeman to Jackson)
The Wolves & Wildlife of Yellowstone (Bozeman to Jackson)Rates*
Rate is per person based on double occupancy except where noted as Single, in U.S. dollars. Single availability limited. Airfare not included.
- 6 nights accommodations
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners (including special welcome and farewell dinners), and a wine and cheese reception
- A fully-guided program with 2 Orbridge Expedition Leaders and professional naturalists, plus expert local guides.
- All unique excursions and activities listed in the 7-day itinerary, including transportation
- In-field lectures and presentations, including an overview of the wolf packs and family trees, a naturalist's summary of the science and research on the biological impact of the repopulation of the wolves in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, and a discussion of the political history of the wolves' reintroduction
- Use of in-field gear, including high quality binoculars and spotting scopes, Yaktrax, snowshoes, and adjustable hiking poles
- Hot beverages, water, and snacks throughout touring
- Admission and park fees throughout
- Luggage porterage
- Gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leaders, local guides, hotel housekeeping staff, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times