National Parks & Lodges of the Old West
July 19 – July 27, 2024
—View and download brochure—
Awaken your pioneering spirit by tracing the legends and natural splendors of the American West—an awe-inspiring expanse filled with beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife, hiking, storytelling, and incredible historic lodges you’ll write home about.
- Experience the diverse wonders of our national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves.
- Enjoy a Jeep safari tour at Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam.
- Visit the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
- Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial.
- See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera and visit otherworldly geothermal sites, including Old Faithful Geyser.
- Explore Grand Teton National Park—host to flora and fauna that date back to prehistoric times.
- What's included: 8 nights accommodations; 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 7 dinners, including special welcome and farewell meals; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader; all activities as described in the 9-day itinerary; admission and park fees; private deluxe motor coach with air conditioning and comfortable seating; luggage porterage, (where available); gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.
- 8 nights in unique accommodations and inspiring landmark lodges
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 7 dinners, including special welcome and farewell meals
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader as well as expert local guides
- All activities as described in the 9-day itinerary
- Admission and park fees
- Private deluxe motor coach with air conditioning and comfortable seating
- Luggage porterage (where available)
- Gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times