Edinburgh and London with Journey On UWPIAA Travel
Set out on a five-night journey to the iconic cities of Edinburgh and London. Through curated programming and unforgettable performances, celebrate their rich cultures and histories. Walk the centuries-old streets of Edinburgh and take a scenic train into the heart of bustling London. Attend the annual Edinburgh Military Tattoo, a spectacular and visually impressive showcase that attracts audiences from all over the globe. Venture beyond London’s city center to the beautiful grounds of Blenheim Palace.
To reserve your space, click here.
Experience an unforgettable performance of one of the most iconic events on this city's calendar—the Edinburgh Military Tattoo—as the sun sets against the backdrop of Edinburgh's grand castle. The Tattoo has a proud Scottish history, stretching back almost seven decades and initially inspired by a simple show called "Something About a Soldier" performed in 1949 at the Ross Bandstand, which is still located in Princess Street Gardens just below the Castle. This event celebrates the skills of military bands and display teams from the British Armed Forces, the Commonwealth, and military teams throughout the world. Prepare for goosebumps as the strains of bagpipes fill the night air along the beating of drums. Lit torches, flying flags, an impressive light display, dancing, colorful dress, and intricate marching formations complete the emotionally stirring pageantry. The Top Secret Drum Corps of Switzerland is a spectator favorite. Their talent and precision is a marvel to behold and must be seen to be appreciated. In a previous performance, the Corps' drumsticks also served as flutes! Cheer and clap along with the crowd at this first-class synchronized and entertaining show. Be sure to dress in layers for the outdoors as the seating in the esplanade is uncovered.
- 5 nights hotel accommodations in deluxe properties
- 5 breakfasts and 2 3-course dinners, including water, soft drinks, beer, table wine
- Private guided city tours in Edinburgh and London
- Admission to the Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Admission to and guided touring of Blenheim Palace
- London 2-Day Travelcard
- Private transportation by luxury motor coach for included touring
- Full guiding services of an expert travel director throughout the trip
- Complimentary restaurant reservations, if required
- Emergency assistance by CTN and its local partners