- 9 Days
- Activity Level
- Group Size
Flavors of Sicily
September 22 – September 30, 2023
—View and download brochure—
No other part of Italy embraces you as warmly and feeds you as well as Sicily. We invite you to explore the many layers of the island’s history, its delectable cuisine and vintages, and its engaging culture. Visit Sicily’s many marvelous sites, admire her stunning vistas, and relax and rejuvenate in your stately accommodations.
- With your small group (maximum 22 guests), enjoy seven nights in the luxury and elegance of your private villa, Don Arcangelo all'Olmo.
- Work side-by-side in the kitchens of distinguished chefs, learning time-tested techniques and modern twists with ingredients grown in the mineral-rich, volcanic soil of Mount Etna’s fertile lowlands.
- Spend time exploring the coastal towns of Taormina and Siracusa—including a stop at a local outdoor market.
- Visit Benanti, a family-owned boutique winery with a strong international focus, and winner of over 80 awards since 1994.
- Stop by the Donnafugata winery for a tasting and lunch.
- Visit Sicily’s archaeological masterpieces—the ancient theatres of Taormina and Siracusa, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Villa Romana del Casale mosaics in Piazza Armerina.
- Explore Mount Etna, a natural marvel and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Day after day, experience the fusion of tradition and modernity, and see for yourself how Greek, Roman, Byzantine, Arab, Norman, German, French, and Spanish influences have formed this magnificent island of fertility.
- What's included: 7 nights accommodations; a special welcome reception, 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 7 dinners served with wine; all lessons, private tours, and unique small-group excursions noted on the 9-day itinerary; private motor coach transportation; luggage porterage; gratuities to Orbridge Travel Director, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.