—View and download brochure—
Join us on an incredible journey through the vast beauty of the White Continent, featuring pristine polar wilderness, abundant wildlife, and spectacular scenery. The epitome of adventure, Antarctica is both a region in transformation—where effects of global climate change are noted—as well as a destination known to transform guests with its magnificence. Here in the remote, visitors find inspiration and perspective among elemental forces of ice, snow, water, and rock, and become a part of the story of discovery.
– Explore the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula, a beautiful island chain filled with an impressive variety of wildlife.
– Cruise aboard the perfect vessel for exploration. Ocean Victory is an Ice Class 1A super (equivalent to Polar Class 6), featuring 83% cabins with private observation decks and a unique X-Bow ship design. The inverted bow quickens the Drake Passage crossing as it slices through waves, reducing rolling by 80%—and helping to prevent possible seasickness. This proven technology produces very low levels of noise and vibration. The vessel is also environmentally friendly onboard, with an implementation of the Green Initiative Program, ensuring both absolute comfort and sustainability for our guests.
– Enjoy the company and keen insights of expert expedition guides, scientists, and lecturers throughout the journey.
– Explore at your own pace, with numerous passenger landings and discoveries throughout the voyage, aided by a nimble ﬂeet of Zodiacs and knowledgeable guides.
– Join the optional Polar Camping excursion (limited availability and weather permitting, extra fee applies). With specialized performance gear and expert guidance, prepare for an evening beneath the austral firmament. Campers sleep unsheltered in a cozy bivy sack for the utmost connection to the environment—as hearty explorers have done in years past. Please book on the ship.
– Join the optional Sea Kayaking excursion (limited availability and weather permitting, extra fee applies). This is a one-time opportunity to explore the outstanding grandeur and magical beauty of the polar regions using a kayak. Participants must have prior kayaking experience. Please book on the ship.
– Take advantage of the ship’s impressive amenities, including two hot tubs, spa, gym, lounges, outdoor bar, and interactive dining experience.
- 1 night luxury hotel accommodations (including breakfast) in Ushuaia prior to embarkation
- 9 nights aboard Ocean Victory, including all onboard meals (with selected wines and beers at lunch and dinner)
- 24-hour self-service coffee and tea facilities onboard
- All scheduled landings and excursions listed in the itinerary (all subject to weather and ice conditions)
- An insulated, waterproof, and windproof expedition parka, which is yours to keep
- A pair of insulated rubber boots for shore landings for duration of the cruise (to be returned prior to disembarkation)
- Access to a photographic trip log (shared with guests after the voyage via an online link)
- All shipboard gratuities
- All luggage porterage
- All port fees
- Transfers from the hotel to the ship on embarkation day
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times