Discover the stunning beauty, sprawling landscapes, and charming people of the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island. A rich fishing history and strong maritime traditions allow these communities the ability to trace their heritage back to European colonists of 1605.
- Spend 9 days discovering the maritime history of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.
- Enjoy Nova Scotia's beautiful capital, Halifax, during a panoramic city tour including visits to the Citadel National Historic Site and Fairview Cemetery, the final resting place for 150 victims of the Titanic.
- During a tour of the South Shore, explore the stunning landscape of the charming fishing village, Peggy's Cove. Continue on to picturesque Lunenburg—one of only two towns in North America designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Stop at the national historic site of Grand-Pré, which commemorates the area as the center of French Acadian settlement from 1682 to 1755.
- Learn about Digby's famous scallops and why this area has been dubbed the scallop capital of the world.
- Delight in a tour and tasting at Planters Ridge Winery.
- Experience a traditional lobster supper and learn about local fishing traditions.
- Set out on a panoramic tour of charming Saint John.
- See the Bay of Fundy, which features geological treasures like fossils and minerals, and has the highest tidal range in the world.
- Spot for whales during a nature cruise to Campobello Island.
- Experience Tea with Eleanor on Campobello Island—the beloved summer home of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt—and learn how the Roosevelts impacted this quaint area.
- Visit the Anne of Green Gables Heritage House on Prince Edward Island, and explore the capital, Charlottetown.
- What's Included: 8 nights accommodations; a welcome reception, 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 4 dinners; all activities detailed in the 9-day itinerary; admission to all locations listed on the itinerary; private motor coach transportation; ferry transportation fees; full guiding services of an Orbridge Travel Director and local guides; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.