America's Southwest: A Luxury Train Adventure
Ride the rails between Denver, Colorado to Moab, Utah and experience stunning vistas of the American Southwest from the comfort of expansive glass-dome trains aboard the well-appointed Rocky Mountaineer. Relax and take in the riches of natural history with the mighty Colorado River, vast canyons, and mesmerizing red sandstone landscapes before you and delicious meals and beverages brought right to your seat.
– Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders in Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
– Soak in the train route's stunning landscapes with a journey alongside the Colorado River through a series of canyons with steep rugged rock walls, and be awestruck with highlights of mountain vistas, desert cliffs, and rock formations.
– Enjoy entertaining contextual presentations from onboard hosts, locally inspired cuisine, and exceptional service aboard the Rocky Mountaineer.
– Refresh with the opportunity to disembark and spend restful overnights in hotels with stationary beds.
- 1 night accommodations at Magnolia Denver (or similar) in Denver
- 1 night accommodations in Glenwood Springs (hotel determined by Rocky Mountaineer)
- 2 nights at Red Cliffs Lodge (or similar)
- 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 2 dinners
- Rocky Mountaineer rail transport with SilverLeaf or SilverLeaf Plus Service*
- Guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader as well as expert local guides
- Luggage porterage, where available
- Admission and park fees to Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- Private transportation for included park activities
- Gratuities to Rocky Mountaineer staff, local guides, drivers, and porters
- Airport transfer for guests arriving during the suggested times
*The upgrade to Silver Leaf Plus provides access to a lounge car with an outdoor viewing area, enhanced meals, and premium alcohol. Additionally, there are Deluxe accommodations provided in Moab which include Riverside Cabins.