Polar Bears of Churchill
November 2 – November 7, 2022
On this wildlife expedition, surrounded by experts and featuring up-close experiences, be part of an extraordinary natural phenomenon and unforgettable adventure.
- Begin in Winnipeg with a private reception and three-course welcome dinner at Assiniboine Park Zoo along with a presentation on polar bears.
- Learn about Churchill's unique ecosystem at the Churchill Northern Studies Centre.
- Enjoy two full-day expeditions aboard a custom-designed Arctic Crawler—a specially designed trekking vehicle, featuring comfortable seating, on-board facilities with flush toilet, large windows that lower for better viewing, and a spacious, fully grated outside rear deck for optimal photography opportunities.
- Discover the cultural history of this region during a guided tour through the Itsanitaq Museum and a talk with a Parks Canada ranger.
- Meet an energetic team of sled dogs and their experienced handler, then bundle up for an exciting dog sled experience.
- What's included: 5 nights in ideally-situated and comfortable accommodations; round-trip airfare between Winnipeg and Churchill; 5 breakfasts, 3 picnic-style lunches, and 4 dinners, including a special welcome reception and dinner; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader and a local naturalist; all excursion transportation and entry fees; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.