National Parks & Lodges of the Old West
Join us on an immersive adventure through the heart of America's most captivating landscapes, traversing the wildlife-rich terrain of Custer State Park, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton National Park. Each engaging day is its own journey, highlighted by exploration of iconic monuments, leisurely hikes, educational discussions, and authentic Old West charm.
– Experience the diverse wonders of our national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
– Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves.
– Enjoy a Jeep safari tour at Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam.
– Visit the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
– Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial.
– See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera and visit otherworldly geothermal sites, including Old Faithful Geyser.
– Explore Grand Teton National Park—host to flora and fauna that date back to prehistoric times.
- 8 nights in unique accommodations and inspiring landmark lodges
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 7 dinners, including special welcome and farewell meals
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader as well as expert local guides
- All activities as described in the 9-day itinerary
- Admission and park fees
- Private deluxe motor coach with air conditioning and comfortable seating
- Luggage porterage (where available)
- Gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times