Discover Denali National Park
Journey into the scenic wilds of America's northernmost state, through Alaska's rugged forests and wildlife. Your destination: the magnificent six-million acre Denali National Park and Reserve. Uncover the many wonders of the park during guided trail hikes and walks. And choose from a variety of exciting optional excursions to further personalize your experience. A highlight of this adventure includes traveling the historic Alaska Railroad route with superior viewing from your train's upgraded glass-dome seat.
– Be on the lookout for vast wildlife including moose, Dall sheep, eagles, wolves, migrating caribou, and grizzly bears.
– Familiarize yourself with Denali National Park, walking its trails with naturalists nearby.
– Enjoy a special dinner including a presentation by a Murie Science & Learning Center educator.
– Listen to an Alaskan homesteader’s tale of summiting Denali.
– Admire the rugged forests and wildlife with superior viewing from your upgraded glass dome seat aboard your reserved rail car on the Alaska Railroad.
- 1 night accommodation at Pike's Waterfront Lodge in Fairbanks, 3 nights accommodations at Grande Denali Lodge, and 1 night accommodation at Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, and 1 reception
- Rail transport to/from Denali National Park
- Hotel courtesy shuttle between Grande Denali Lodge, the Denali Park Visitor Center, town, and the rail depot
- A full-day wilderness tour into Denali National Park (including a box lunch) with your Orbridge Expedition Leader and a Murie Science and Learning Center naturalist guide
- A lively dinner event with a special presentation from a Murie Science and Learning Center educator, plus an engaging discussion with Jimmie Hendricks, a colorful local who will share his experiences of homesteading and eventual summiting of Denali
- Deluxe motor coach transport to Talkeetna and Anchorage
- Anchorage Museum Tour and visit to the town of Talkeetna
- Transport along the distinguished Alaska Railroad with reserved seating in the upper-level glass-dome car, priority seating in the dining room and two complimentary alcoholic and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader
- Gratuities for Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, porters, housekeeping, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times