Tanzania Wildlife Safari
Join us on a transformative wildlife safari through the heart of East Africa, the backdrop to the year-round migration of grazing herbivores that traverse the Serengeti Plains. Here, exploration is rewarded with insight, and every experience provides memories that resonate over a lifetime. With exceptional access to national parks and reserves, you'll witness spectacular wildlife, colorful local traditions, and endless, sun-drenched savannas of Tanzania during this epic 12-day journey.
– Explore some of the most important parks and reserves in East Africa, including the legendary Serengeti—host at different times of the year to the Great Migration, the cyclical journey of 1.6 million herbivores on their quest for survival.
– Participate in up to 12 game drives accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader and expert naturalist guides aboard safari-outfitted Land Cruisers.
– Spend a full day at Ngorongoro Crater—home to populations of lions, leopards, black rhinos, hyenas, wildebeests, buffaloes, elephants, and zebras.
– Reserve an optional hot-air balloon safari over the Serengeti at sunrise, including a champagne breakfast and game drive (additional fee).
- 9 nights deluxe accommodations (each carefully selected to emphasize wildlife viewing and comfort) plus a day room on departure day
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, and 8 dinners (including a special farewell Serengeti bush dinner)
- Expert naturalist guides throughout, including an Orbridge Expedition Leader
- Daily game drives in custom 4x4 Land Cruisers with roof hatch access and guaranteed window seating
- Coffee and tea with meals and filtered water while on game drives
- Internal flight from the Serengeti to Arusha
- All main program gratuities
- All taxes, service charges, and park fees
- Temporary membership in Flying Doctors Service
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing on the suggested flights