Southwest National Parks
—Click to view the brochure—
Immerse yourself in the majestic beauty of the American Southwest, discovering the geological wonders of our national parks, including visits to Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce Canyon. Millions of years of uplift and erosion have left a spectacular, monumental imprint across America’s Southwest plateau.
Go where hoodoos, slot canyons, arches, buttes, and mesas fill vast horizons with impossible beauty; and learn about the Americans of “Red Rock Country” who shaped our nation’s history.
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stay at lodges inside Grand Canyon National Park and other properties carefully selected for their rich histories, beautiful locations, and superb service and accommodations.
- Spend additional time in Grand Canyon National Park or choose to join an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion over the Grand Canyon (additional fee).
- Discover the sunbaked natural structures and sacred lands of Monument Valley.
- Witness the towering red rock cliffs lining the Colorado River during a rafting excursion in Glen Canyon.
- Behold the radiant colors and fluid-like patterns inside the walls of Antelope Canyon.
- Visit a traditional Navajo hogan, and set out on a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley.
- Observe the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.
- What's included: 8 nights accommodations; a welcome and farewell reception, 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 4 dinners; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader as well as expert local guides; admission and park fees throughout; all activities as described in the 9-day itinerary, unless noted otherwise; private deluxe motor coach with air conditioning and comfortable seating; luggage porterage; gratuities to Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, and porters; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.