Flavors of Dordogne
Step into a world where medieval charm meets modern sophistication, where every cobblestone street tells a story, and every vineyard whispers secrets of centuries past. This is Dordogne, a captivating region in the heart of southwest France overflowing with history, architecture, and enchanting beauty.
– With your small group, enjoy 7 nights deluxe accommodations in an authentic castle with scenic views at Château de Mercuès.
– Discover new flavors with a vineyard tour, wine tasting, and lunch at the Château de Haute-Serre.
– Indulge in local delicacies on a gourmet tasting tour in the charming medieval town of Sarlat-la-Canéda.
– Join an intimate cooking class with a chef sharing inspiration, secrets, and favorite recipes.
– Take in the area’s layered history with guided tours of the prehistoric cave paintings at Pech Merle and the 12th century Château de Beynac.
– Survey the small cliff-top village of Rocamadour and visit a local cheese farm to taste homemade creations.
– Delight in a truffle tasting and learn how they are harvested and turned into delicacies.
– Explore one of France's most beautiful villages, La Roque-Gageac, with a walking tour.
- 7 nights accommodations
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 3 dinners
- All lessons, private tours and tastings, and unique small-group excursions noted in the 9-day itinerary
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Travel Director and expert local guides
- Private motor coach transportation
- Luggage handling
- Gratuities to Orbridge Travel Director, local guides, drivers, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times