Discover Southeast Alaska (Juneau to Sitka)
Enjoy the agility and flexibility of small-ship travel during this expedition cruise through Alaska's Inside Passage. Alongside expert naturalists and knowledgeable on-board crew, navigate narrow channels and waterways inaccessible by larger vessels. While exploring some of nature’s more secluded landscapes, encounter Alaska's abundant wildlife, breathtaking scenery, and ice-blue glaciers of unfathomable proportions.
– See the spray of whales only yards away and venture into secluded inlets as you get up close to nature, whether from the decks of the Chichagof Dream or aboard its skiffs and kayaks.
– Accompanied by naturalists, including an Orbridge Expedition Leader, learn surprising details about animal behavior, glacier activity, and the wealth of natural spectacles along these protected waters.
– Discover Alaska’s culture and living history during a visit to the Alaska State Museum.
– Take a guided tour of the Norwegian fishing community of Petersburg.
– Cruise around the pristine waters of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve to see the sanctuary’s deep fjords, tidewater glaciers, and snow-capped mountain ranges.
- 7 nights aboard the Chichagof Dream
- All onboard hand-crafted meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 dinners—including a special Captain’s Farewell Dinner, and complimentary wine and beer at dinner
- An onboard lecture program and educational guidance of two naturalists plus an Orbridge Expedition Leader
- Guided kayaking, hiking, walking, skiff excursions, and wildlife viewing where humpback whales, orcas, brown bears, Steller sea lions, harbor seals, sea otters, arctic terns, bald eagles, and other populations are frequently spotted
- All port fees and entry fees to parks, preserves, museums, attractions and special excursions as described in the itinerary
- Gratuities for Orbridge Expedition Leader, airport transfer drivers, and drivers/guides on included land excursions
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times