Tanzania Wildlife Safari
How do you measure a travel destination that seems to have no bounds? Tanzania, the largest country in East Africa, also has more animals per square mile of land than anywhere in the world. It's home to the famed Mount Kilimanjaro—the tallest mountain in Africa, as well as the continent's largest lake—Lake Victoria. It’s a place for which superlatives in language were created—earning each widened eye, each dropped jaw, and each excited heartbeat.
Come experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the grandeur that is Tanzania, featuring access to a number of important national parks and nature reserves, abundant wildlife, the guidance of an Orbridge Expedition Leader, welcoming locals, and luxurious accommodations. Its true measure will be in the connection you feel, the memories you make, and the space this adventure holds forever in your heart.
– Explore some of the most important parks and reserves in East Africa, including the legendary Serengeti—host at different times of the year to the Great Migration, the cyclical journey of 1.6 million herbivores on their quest for survival.
– Participate in up to 12 game drives accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader and expert naturalist guides aboard safari-outfitted Land Cruisers.
– Spend a full day at Ngorongoro Crater—home to populations of lions, leopards, black rhinos, hyenas, wildebeests, buffaloes, elephants, and zebras.
– Reserve an optional hot-air balloon safari over the Serengeti at sunrise, including a champagne breakfast and game drive (additional fee).
- 9 nights deluxe accommodations (each carefully selected to emphasize wildlife viewing and comfort) plus a day room on departure day
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, and 8 dinners (including a special farewell Serengeti bush dinner)
- Expert naturalist guides throughout, including an Orbridge Expedition Leader
- Daily game drives in custom 4x4 Land Cruisers with roof hatch access and guaranteed window seating
- Coffee and tea with meals and filtered water while on game drives
- Internal flight from the Serengeti to Arusha
- All main program gratuities
- All taxes, service charges, and park fees
- Temporary membership in Flying Doctors Service
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing on the suggested flights