Join us on an unforgettable journey through India's interior where every moment promises a blend of historical and cultural discovery. Uncover this vibrant country's rich tapestry while exploring iconic landmarks and UNESCO World Heritage Sites, joining wildlife game drives, and connecting with residents in local villages. This in-depth sojourn underscores ancient treasures, modern marvels and everything in between.
– Immerse yourself in India's enigmatic history during visits to Agra Fort, Amer Fort and City Palace.
– Stroll through buzzing bazaars, including Chandni Chowk, for an authentic glimpse into daily life.
– Experience a transcendent sunset and sunrise at the Taj Mahal.
– Embark on captivating wildlife odysseys through Keoladeo National Park and Ranthambhore National Park.
– Delve into the cultural treasures of Bharatpur with a visit to a traditional village where a dramatic dance performance brings ancient traditions to life.
– Marvel at architectural masterpieces, including Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar Observatory.
- 12 nights hotel accommodations and a day room on departure day
- 13 breakfasts, 9 lunches, and 8 dinners
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Travel Director and expert local guides
- Private motor coach transportation
- Admission to all locations listed on the itinerary
- Internal airfare from Jaipur to Udaipur and from Udaipur to Delhi
- Luggage porterage
- Gratuities to Orbridge Travel Director, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times