Canadian Rockies Parks & Resorts
Tucked away in the most breathtaking corners of the Canadian Rockies are the legendary resorts of Lake Louise, Jasper, and Banff. Venture north to experience the stunning scenery of Canada's mountain landscapes, and revel in the opulence, history, and graceful hospitality of its most celebrated lodges.
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Canada, beginning with two nights at beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise that includes a guided historical walk of the property.
- Take in panoramic scenery on a stroll along the brilliant turquoise waters of Emerald Lake in Yoho National Park.
- Enjoy stunning views from the Lake Louise Ski Resort gondola, and take a guided hike at the summit to learn about bears and their behavior.
- At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, fresh mountain air and lake trails beckon. A narrated cruise on the glacial blue waters of Maligne Lake brings you to spectacular viewpoints, including a visit to iconic Spirit Island.
- Enjoy additional time to explore the town of Jasper or choose to join an optional leisurely rafting excursion on the Athabasca River (additional fee applies).
- Visit the secluded Num-Ti-Jah Lodge and learn about the history of the Simpson Family during a stroll along the scenic banks of Bow Lake.
- Find luxurious comfort at picturesque Fairmont Banff Springs and enjoy a guided Heritage History Tour.
- Visit the Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies and learn about the human and natural history of Banff.
- What's Included: 6 nights luxury hotel accommodations; 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader; all activities listed on the 7-day itinerary (except where noted); luggage porterage; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.