Canadian Rockies Parks & Resorts
Tucked away in the most breathtaking corners of the Canadian Rockies are the legendary resorts of Lake Louise, Jasper, and Banff. Venture north to experience the stunning scenery of Canada's mountain landscapes, and revel in the opulence, history, and graceful hospitality of its most celebrated lodges.
- Admire the epic natural beauty of Canada's Banff National Park during two nights at beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, with its awe-inspiring views of the iconic lake and surrounding peaks.
- Visit the Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies and enjoy a guided historical walk of Banff to learn about the first pioneers of the region.
- Enjoy stunning views from the Lake Louise Ski Resort gondola, and take a guided hike at the summit to learn about bears and their behavior.
- At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, fresh mountain air and lake trails beckon. A narrated cruise on the glacial blue waters of Maligne Lake brings you to a spectacular viewpoint on Spirit Island.
- Visit the secluded Num-Ti-Jah Lodge on scenic Bow Lake, built by legendary outfitter Jimmy Simpson and maintained in its original splendor since 1950.
- Find luxurious comfort at picturesque Fairmont Banff Springs, designated a National Historic Site of Canada and known as the Castle in the Rockies.
- Take in panoramic scenery on a stroll along the brilliant turquoise waters of Emerald Lake in Yoho National Park.
- What's Included: 6 nights luxury hotel accommodations; 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader; all activities listed on the 7-day itinerary (except where noted); luggage porterage; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.