Join us on an incredible journey through the vast beauty of the White Continent, featuring pristine polar wilderness, abundant wildlife, and spectacular scenery. The epitome of adventure, Antarctica is both a region in transformation—where effects of global climate change are noted—as well as a destination that transforms guests. Here in the remote, visitors find inspiration and perspective among elemental forces of ice, snow, water, and rock, and become a part of the story of discovery.
- Explore the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula, a beautiful island chain filled with an impressive variety of wildlife.
- Cruise aboard the perfect vessel for exploration. Ocean Victory is an Ice Class 1A super (equivalent to Polar Class 6), featuring 83% staterooms with balconies and a unique X-Bow ship design. The inverted bow quickens the Drake Passage crossing as it slices through waves, reducing rolling by 80%—and helping to prevent possible seasickness. This proven technology produces very low levels of noise and vibration.
- Enjoy the company and keen insights of expert expedition guides, scientists, and lecturers throughout the journey.
- Explore at your own pace, with numerous passenger landings and discoveries throughout the voyage, aided by a nimble ﬂeet of Zodiacs and knowledgeable guides.
- Join the optional Sea Kayaking excursion ($250 per person; limited availability). This is a one-time opportunity to explore the outstanding grandeur and magical beauty of the polar regions using a kayak. Participants must have prior kayaking experience.
- Take advantage of the ship’s impressive amenities, including a heated infinity swimming pool, two hot tubs, spa, gym, lounges, outdoor bar, and interactive dining experience.
- What's included: 1 night luxury hotel accommodations (including breakfast) in Ushuaia prior to embarkation; 9 nights accommodations onboard Ocean Victory, including all onboard meals; 24-hour self-service coffee and tea facilities onboard; all scheduled landings and excursions (subject to weather and ice conditions); your own expedition parka to keep; a pair of insulated rubber boots for shore landings for the duration of the cruise (to be returned prior to disembarkation); access to a photographic trip log (shared with guests after the voyage via an online link); all ship-board gratuities; all luggage porterage; all port fees; transfers from the hotel to the ship on embarkation day; and group transfers for all guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.