+ Program Overview
Discover Southeast Alaska
June 30, 2017 – July 07, 2017
Discover the awesome beauty, abundant wildlife and native cultures of Alaska's Inside Passage.
Call for more info
- See the spray of whales only yards away and venture into secluded inlets as you get up close to nature, whether from the decks of the Admiralty Dream, or aboard its skiffs and kayaks.
- Accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader and two expert naturalists, learn surprising details about animal behavior, glacier activity, and the wealth of natural spectacles along these protected waters.
- Learn about Alaska's culture and living history during a Native dance performance at a Tlingit Clan House and from a Native Huna Tlingit Cultural Heritage Guide at Glacier Bay National Park.
- Visit a salmon hatchery, the Alaska Raptor Center, and Sitka National Historical Park, and take a guided tour of the Norwegian fishing community of Petersburg.
- Joined by a Park Ranger, cruise the pristine waters of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve to see the sanctuary’s deep fjords, tidewater glaciers, and snow-capped mountain ranges.
- What's included: 7 nights accommodations aboard the Admiralty Dream; 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 dinners; beverages including complimentary beer and wine with dinner; all excursions and presentations; luggage porterage; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.