+ Program Overview
Canadian Rockies Parks & Resorts
Tucked away in the most breathtaking corners of the Canadian Rockies are the legendary resorts of Lake Louise, Jasper, and Banff. Venture north to experience the stunning scenery of Canada's mountain landscapes, and revel in the opulence, history, and graceful hospitality of its most celebrated lodges.
Call for more info
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Canada’s Banff National Park, overnighting at beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- Admire magnificent views along Icefields Parkway.
- Ride a specially designed vehicle onto the Columbia Icefield to photograph and walk the ice.
- At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, fresh mountain air and forest trails beckon. A narrated cruise on the glacial blue waters of Maligne Lake brings you to spectacular viewpoints.
- Ascend Sulphur Mountain on a scenic gondola ride.
- Find luxurious comfort in the pristine wilderness at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
- What's Included: 6 nights accommodations; a welcome reception, 6 breakfasts, and 3 dinners; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.