+ Program Overview
Southwest National Parks
May 12, 2013 – May 22, 2013
Millions of years of uplift and erosion have left a spectacular, monumental imprint across America’s Southwest plateau. Go where hoodoos, slot canyons, arches, buttes, and mesas fill vast horizons with impossible beauty; and learn about the Americans of “Red Rock Country” who shaped our nation’s history.
Call for more info
- See the Southwest’s natural wonders joined by a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stand in awe before the Grand Canyon, enjoy a cruise on Lake Powell, and take a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley alongside a Navajo guide before a cook-out and storytelling.
- Visit Arches National Park to see its towering, 2,000-foot arches, walk between the monolithic hoodoos of Bryce Canyon, and follow the paths of ancient native people and pioneers at Zion National Park.
- Enjoy special inclusions such as a Glen Canyon Rafting Trip down the Colorado River and a walk through the incredible Antelope Slot Canyon with a Navajo guide.
- Relax: included are 10 nights in unique accommodations, transport via a private deluxe motor coach, airport transfers (for guests arriving and departing on program dates), most meals (10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners, including a private wine tasting in Moab), and admission to all parks.