+ Program Overview
Southwest National Parks
May 12, 2013 – May 22, 2013
Millions of years of uplift and erosion have left a spectacular, monumental imprint across America’s Southwest plateau. Go where hoodoos, slot canyons, arches, buttes, and mesas fill vast horizons with impossible beauty; and learn about the Americans of “Red Rock Country” who shaped our nation’s history.
Call for more info
- See the Southwest’s natural wonders joined by a knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Stand in awe before the Grand Canyon, enjoy a cruise on Lake Powell, and take a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley alongside a Navajo guide before a cook-out and storytelling.
- Visit Arches National Park to see its intricately eroded arches, walk between the monolithic hoodoos of Bryce Canyon, and follow the paths of ancient native people and pioneers at Zion National Park.
- Enjoy special inclusions such as Glen Canyon rafting trip down the Colorado River, and a walk through the incredible Antelope Slot Canyon with a Navajo guide.
- Relax: included are 10 nights in unique accommodations, transport via a private deluxe motor coach, airport transfers for guests on suggested flights, admission and park fees throughout, a welcome reception, a private wine tasting in Moab, and meals including 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners.