Where else, but in Northern Italy–where passion for local foods and soul satisfying cuisine easily rivals the other famous love affair from Verona. Here, cheeses are straight from Parma, balsamics from Modena, and risotto is proudly sourced from the Veronese plain and infused with Amarone. Savor them all, share your table, raise a glass, and join the celebration!
+ Program Overview
Flavors of Northern Italy
May 26, 2012 – June 03, 2012
Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art my parmigiano-reggiano?
Call for more info
- Create and taste your own gnocchi di pane, brodo di carne, and dolci chocolate salami, among other authentic dishes.
- In the famed Valpolicella and Trentino wine regions, visit picturesque vineyards and sample local varietals.
- Listen closely while Giuseppe, Luciana, Silvia, and other makers of local foods and wines divulge their ancient traditions.
- Unpack once and make yourself at home at an old wine estate and farmhouse, surrounded by great food and wine, and wonderful people.
- Stroll the historic town of Soave in the cheese making area of Lessinia and visit a family-run artisan cheese producer.
- Relax: included are all lessons, tastings, excursion transportation, admission fees, 7 nights accommodations, and meals including 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 7 dinners.