Enjoy the warmth, tradition, and history of Bavaria and Austria during the holiday season.
+ Program Overview
Holidays in Bavaria & Austria
December 01, 2012 – December 08, 2012
Lights twinkling, choruses singing, age-old crafts and artisans beckoning
Call for more info
- Alive with its famous Christmas markets, explore Munich and its impressive landmarks, like Nymphenburg Palace—historic summer residence of the Bavarian royal family.
- In the heart of the Austrian Alps, take in the Tyrolean charms of Innsbruck, browsing 15th-century structures, medieval lanes, and Christmas stalls laden with hand-crafted wares.
- Discover Salzburg, following the stories of Mozart and Haydn along the way; and savor traditional Austrian cuisine at Europe’s oldest restaurant.
- Stop at the Baroque Benedictine Abbey in Melk to examine an astonishing collection of medieval manuscripts, beautiful frescoes, and views from its perch above the Danube River.
- Relax: included are full guiding services by an Orbridge Guide and local experts; 6 nights accommodations; 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 3 dinners; airport transfers for guests on suggested flights; and gratuities for guides, drivers, and wait staff for included meals.