+ Program Overview
The Great Parks of California
July 01, 2017 – July 09, 2017
See California's magnificent natural preserves—Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks—along with storybook scenery and living history at Lake Tahoe, Carmel, Monterey, and San Francisco.
Call for more info
- Learn about Yosemite National Park during an open-air tram tour of the valley floor and participate in a stargazing program.
- Cruise stunning Lake Tahoe, the largest alpine lake in North America, and taste local vintages during a guided wine tour and tasting in Sonoma.
- Admire the spectacular natural beauty of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, overnighting inside the park at Wuksachi Lodge; and behold the largest and third-largest trees in the world: General Sherman and General Grant.
- Spend time strolling the seaside towns of Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea, both havens for writers, artists, and celebrities.
- Learn California's history during a visit to a historic mission and explore marine life exhibits at a private tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- What's included: 8 nights hotel accommodations; 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 3 dinners, including a special farewell dinner in Monterey; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader as well as expert local guides; admission to national parks and all activities as described in program itinerary; private deluxe motor coach with air-conditioning; gratuities for Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff for included meals; luggage porterage; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.