Go where hoodoos, slot canyons, arches, buttes, and mesas fill vast horizons with impossible beauty; and learn about the Americans of “Red Rock Country” who shaped our nation’s history.
+ Program Overview
Southwest National Parks
Immerse yourself in the majestic beauty of the American Southwest, discovering the geological wonders of our national parks including visits to Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce Canyon. Millions of years of uplift and erosion have left a spectacular, monumental imprint across America’s Southwest plateau.
Call for more info
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with two knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leaders.
- Experience a Navajo cookout and storytelling, take a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley, and take in the beauty of the Grand Canyon.
- Follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park, walk between monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park, and visit Arches National Park to see its intricately eroded arches.
- Enjoy special inclusions such as a Glen Canyon rafting trip and a visit to beautiful Antelope Slot Canyon.
- What's included: 9 nights accommodations; 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches (2 are picnic-style), and 6 dinners; a welcome reception in Las Vegas; wine tasting in Moab; admission and park fees throughout; transport via private deluxe motor coach; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.