+ Program Overview
The Rhine by River Ship
August 25, 2017 – September 02, 2017
On this mesmerizing journey, cruise ancient trade routes along the scenic shores of Germany and France, dotted with captivating small villages and fascinating historical cities like Strasbourg, Heidelberg, Cologne, and Amsterdam.
Call for more info
- Unpack just once during a seven-night cruise to the Rhine’s historic cities.
- The leadership of an Orbridge Travel Director and engaging onboard talks will illuminate the region’s fascinating past and assure an unforgettable voyage.
- Sail through the dramatic Rhine Gorge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its numerous riverside castles and mythical Lorelei Rock.
- Enjoy included visits to see some of Europe’s historic treasures at the Gutenberg Museum in Mainz, and Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rüdesheim.
- Join Orbridge on special included excursions to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam and the Alsace countryside, stopping to taste its local varietals.
- Choose from optional excursions such as Zaanse Schans—a traditional windmill village in Amsterdam, and a guided city walk along the half timbered houses and cobblestoned streets of Colmar.
- What's included: the services of an Orbridge Travel Director, the ship's Cruise Director, and local experts; quality educational experiences at each stop; onboard talks and activities; all onboard meals including wine and beer with dinner; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.