+ Program Overview
National Parks & Lodges of the Old West
Trace the legends and natural splendors of the American West. The country our ancestors dreamed about—and that still resides in our nation’s great parks—is filled with beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife, hiking, storytelling, and incredible historic lodges you will write home about.
Call for more info
- Experience the diverse wonders of our National Parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves.
- Enjoy a chuck wagon cookout after a visit to Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam.
- Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, and the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
- See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera and visit otherworldly geothermal sites including Old Faithful Geyser.
- What's included: 9 nights accommodations; 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader; luggage porterage; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.