+ Program Overview
Glacier, Waterton & Banff National Parks
Explore the great Northwest, where majestic American and Canadian Rockies meet and share a distinguished history, breathtaking scenery, and one of the largest ecosystems in North America.
Call for more info
- Discover the epic natural beauty of America and Canada’s National Parks, concluding at breathtaking Lake Louise.
- Embark upon a unique and unforgettable boat ride on Waterton Lake, cruising across the border from Canada into the U.S.
- Board a vintage Red Jammer bus, part of Glacier Park’s living history, for a guided tour on Going-to-the-Sun Road over Logan Pass.
- Enjoy the natural attractions in Glacier National Park, with a variety of activities such as hiking or boating.
- Ascend Sulphur Mountain on a scenic gondola ride to the summit. Inhale crisp mountain air as you glide high through the panoramic vista with a bird’s eye view of Banff below.
- Find luxurious comfort in the pristine wilderness at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
- Delight in the timeless beauty and Old World charm at the famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- What's Included: 8 nights accommodations; a welcome reception, 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches plus an afternoon tea, and 3 dinners; private deluxe motor coach transportation; full guiding services of 2 Orbridge Expedition Leaders; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.