+ Program Overview
Flavors of Spain
Costa Brava is home to some of Spain's most delicious treasures. During this unforgettable journey, tour artisanal shops, enjoy wine tastings at award-winning wineries including Masia Serra and La Vinyeta, and discover local fishing, farming, and culinary techniques that have been used over generations. Dive deep into the diverse flavors of this unique region as you learn about the history and culture that shaped these Mediterranean seaside villages and their friendly people.
Call for more info
- With your small group (maximum 22 guests), enjoy seven nights accommodations at our sophisticated boutique hotel located in the village of Madremanya.
- Visit the charming town of Girona, where you’ll see the impressive Cathedral of Saint Mary. Explore the Jewish Quarter, one of the best preserved in the world.
- Meet the owner of Masia Serra winery, an esteemed enologist, then delight in a wine tasting paired with typical Catalan delicacies for a memorable meal.
- Admire the panoramic views around El Port de la Selva during a visit to the 10th century Benedictine monastery, Sant Pere de Rodes.
- Visit Púbol Castle for a glimpse of the home where Dalí's wife, Gala, resided. Afterward, visit the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres, which was Dalí's final residence, and learn about his impact on the surrealism art movement.
- Take a guided tour of the Greco-Roman ruins site in Empúries—the gateway of the romanization of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Visit Museu de la Pesca—a fishery museum, experience a live fish auction, then stroll a market to peruse ingredients you’ll use later during a cooking demonstration.
- Discover La Vinyeta winery. Become acquainted with the owner and vintner, stroll the grounds between the vineyards and olive trees, then enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting before dining either in the wine cellar or al fresco in the vineyard (weather depending).