+ Program Overview
Flavors of Northern Italy
Settle in and spend time learning and enjoying Northern Italian culinary traditions con gusto. A key ingredient of this signature journey is the luxury of unpacking once and dedicating your days to the rich cultural opportunities unique to this region.
Call for more info
- With your small group (maximum 20 guests), enjoy seven nights accommodations at a historic, family-owned country farmhouse amidst a wine and olive oil-producing estate.
- In the famed Valpolicella and Trentino wine regions, visit picturesque vineyards, discover local varietals, and enjoy exclusive tastings and presentations.
- While chefs and producers divulge secrets of their crafts, sample the best of Northern Italy’s specialties like gnocchi di pane, savory spiedini and sweet sbrisolona.
- Take in the area’s layered history, with visits to Verona’s 2,000-year-old Roman arena, the magnificent medieval Castelvecchio along the River Adige, and the lush gardens of Parco Giardino Sigurtà.
- See Palazzo Ducale— a UNESCO World Heritage Site—which was the royal residence of the Gonzaga family from 1328 to 1707.
- Experience the panoramic beauty at captivating Lago di Garda—Italy’s largest lake.
- What's included: 7 nights accommodations; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 7 dinners; all lessons and tastings; all excursion transportation; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.