+ Program Overview
February 12, 2018 – February 25, 2018
Join us on an incredible journey through the vast beauty of the White Continent, featuring pristine polar wilderness, abundant wildlife, and spectacular scenery.
Call for more info
- Explore the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula, a beautiful island chain filled with an impressive variety of wildlife.
- Cruise aboard the perfect vessel for exploration—ice-hardened and agile, with stylish, comfortable cabins, and the ability to navigate narrow channels and bays closed to larger ships.
- Explore at your own pace, with numerous passenger landings and exploration throughout the voyage, aided by a nimble ﬂeet of zodiacs and experienced guides.
- Enjoy the company and keen insights of expert expedition guides, scientists, and lecturers throughout the journey.
- Join the optional Sea Kayaking excursions (additional fee): Paddle among the penguins and alongside glittering glaciers—a rare opportunity. Gaze up at towering glaciers and ice shelves, cruise along the shoreline and observe seals, penguins and other wildlife up close. Participants must have prior kayaking experience, and be reasonably fit and in good health.
- Join the optional Polar Camping excursion (additional fee): It's the ultimate Antarctic experience. With specialized performance gear and expert guidance, prepare for an evening beneath the austral firmament. Campers sleep unsheltered in a cozy bivy sack to experience the utmost connection to the environment—as hearty explorers have done in years past.
- Free photography program onboard, with experts to help you learn and practice your skills, while capturing the perfect photos.
- What's included: 1 night hotel accommodations prior to embarkation including breakfast; 11 nights luxury accommodations onboard Sea Spirit; all onboard meals including a welcome and farewell cocktail, 24-hour self-service coffee and tea facilities onboard; all scheduled landings and excursions (subject to weather and ice conditions); your own expedition parka to keep; a pair of rubber boots for shore landings for duration of the cruise (to be returned prior to disembarkation); a digital voyage log (including a map of the ship's charted course, a list of wildlife spotted, and a photo album); port fees; gratuities to airport drivers and porters for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times; transfers from the hotel to the ship or into town on the day of embarkation; and group transfers for all guests arriving and departing during suggested times.