The country our ancestors dreamed about—and that still resides in our nation’s great parks—is filled with beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife, hiking, storytelling, and incredible historic lodges you will write home about.
+ Program Overview
National Parks & Lodges of the Old West
June 07, 2014 – June 16, 2014
Trace the legends and natural splendors of the American West.
Call for more info
- Experience the diverse wonders of our National Parks accompanied by Orbridge Expedition Leaders.
- Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves.
- Witness roaming bison herds in Custer State Park and enjoy a chuck wagon cook-out.
- Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore, the Crazy Horse Memorial, and the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
- See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera with visits to otherworldly geothermal sites including Fountain Paint Pots and Old Faithful Geyser.
- Relax: Included are 9 nights accommodations, transport via a private deluxe motor coach, airport transfers (for guests on suggested flights), most meals (9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners), gratuities, and luggage porterage.