+ Program Overview
Canadian Rockies Parks & Resorts
July 24, 2014 – July 30, 2014
Tucked away in the most breathtaking corners of the majestic Canadian Rockies are the legendary resorts of Lake Louise, Jasper, and Banff. Head north to experience the humbling proportions and famed beauty of Canada's mountain landscapes, and revel in the opulence, history, and graceful hospitality of its most celebrated lodges.
Call for more info
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Canada’s Banff National Park, overnighting at beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- Admire stunning views along Icefields Parkway; and ride a specially designed Ice Explorer onto the Columbia Icefield to photograph and walk the ice.
- At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, fresh mountain air, forest trails, fishing, canoeing, and other activities beckon. A narrated cruise on the glacial blue waters of Maligne Lake brings you to spectacular viewpoints.
- Ascend Sulphur Mountain on a scenic gondola ride, and find luxurious comfort in pristine wilderness at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
- Relax: included are full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leaders, six nights accommodations, airport transfers for guests on suggested flights, and meals including a welcome reception, 6 breakfasts, and 3 dinners.