+ Program Overview
Southwest National Parks
September 26, 2014 – October 06, 2014
Millions of years of uplift and erosion have left a spectacular, monumental imprint across America’s Southwest plateau. Go where hoodoos, slot canyons, arches, buttes, and mesas fill vast horizons with impossible beauty; and learn about the Americans of “Red Rock Country” who shaped our nation’s history.
Call for more info
- See the Southwest’s natural wonders joined by knowledgeable Orbridge Expedition Leaders.
- Stand in awe before the Grand Canyon, enjoy a cruise on Lake Powell, and take a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley before a Navajo cook-out and storytelling.
- Visit Arches National Park to see its intricately eroded arches, between monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon, and follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.
- Enjoy special inclusions such as a Glen Canyon rafting trip and a visit to beautiful Antelope Slot Canyon with a Navajo guide.
- Relax: included are 10 nights accommodations, transport via private deluxe motor coach, airport transfers for guests on suggested flights, admission and park fees throughout, a welcome reception, a private wine tasting, and meals including 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners.