Aboard the nimble, 66-passenger Admiralty Dream, access the breathtaking byways of Alaska’s Inside Passage. With skilled naturalists by your side, encounter its magnificent peaks and fjords, and ice-blue glaciers of unfathomable proportions — while learning about the traditions of Alaska’s ancient cultures.
+ Program Overview
Discover Southeast Alaska
August 23, 2014 – August 30, 2014
Discover the awesome beauty, abundant wildlife and native cultures of Southeast Alaska.
Call for more info
- See the spray of whales only yards away and venture into secluded inlets as you get up close to nature, whether from the decks of the Admiralty Dream, or aboard its skiff and kayaks.
- Accompanied by two naturalist Orbridge Expedition Leaders, learn surprising details about animal behavior, glacier activity, and the wealth of natural spectacles along these protected waters.
- Learn about Alaska’s culture and industry with visits to a salmon hatchery and a traditional Tlingit dance performance.
- With a Park Ranger on board, enter the pristine waters of Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve to see the sanctuary’s deep fjords, tidewater glaciers, and snow-capped mountain ranges.
- Relax: included are all excursions, presentations, beverages including complimentary beer and wine with dinner, meals (7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 7 dinners), and airport transfers for guests on suggested flights.