+ Program Overview
National Parks & Lodges of the Old West
August 31, 2013 – September 09, 2013
Follow the legends and natural beauty of the old American West while overnighting in extraordinary historic lodges. Visit Custer State Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Grand Teton National Park, encountering storied sights of the old frontier along the way.
Call for more info
- Experience the diverse and unspoiled natural wilderness of our National Parks, accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves.
- Witness one of the world’s largest free-roaming bison herds in Custer State Park and enjoy a chuck wagon cook-out.
- Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore, the Crazy Horse Memorial, and the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
- View the natural wonders and unique geothermal features of Yellowstone National Park, such as Old Faithful Geyser and the Fountain Paint Pots Nature Trail.
- Relax: Included are nine nights accommodations, transport via a private deluxe motor coach, airport transfers (for guests arriving and departing on program dates), most meals (nine breakfasts, one lunch, and six dinners), and admission to all parks.