+ Program Overview
Vienna & Prague
A classical performance in a grand music hall where it has been staged for centuries. The discovery of Czech sauerkraut soup—perfection after wandering Old Town Square. A conversation with locals in the glow of a traditional coffee house. On this flexible journey to two of Europe's most dynamic and accessible cities, all the benefits of group travel provide a basis of comfort and ease so you can embrace a world of possibilities.
Call for more info
- Discover Vienna and Prague—two the most fascinating UNESCO World Heritage city center in Europe—with guided sightseeing in each city and free time.
- Enjoy the services of an expert Orbridge Guide as host and adviser.
- Stay three nights at Vienna's elegant K+K Maria Theresia; and in Prague, three nights at the convenient K+K Hotel Fenix (hotels subject to change).
- See your favorite facets of Vienna and Prague: perhaps shop, visit a gallery, or catch a performance.
- Relax: included are transfers with porterage; guided sightseeing in both cities; six breakfasts, a welcome reception and farewell dinner; train ticket from Vienna to Prague; and gratuities to guides and drivers.