Experience the enchanting charm, culture, and folklore of Europe’s lowland region set among seas of brilliant reds, yellows, and blues of spring.
+ Program Overview
River Cruise: Tulip Time
Float through picturesque Holland and Belgium during their most colorful season.
Call for more info
- Spend 7 nights aboard the 138- passenger Avalon Luminary, visiting some of Europe’s most majestic cities and picturesque springtime landscapes.
- Enjoy a canal cruise in Amsterdam, passing by some of the 2,000+ houseboats that make the city’s waterways so unique.
- Visit the historic and picture-perfect windmills of Kinderdijk, and stop by Delta Works, where Holland’s expert understanding of tidal forces and complex flood controls come to life.
- Explore the quaint fishing village of Volendam; sample delicious cheeses in Edam; and drink in the colorful blooming beauty of Keukenhof Gardens.
- Relax and enjoy the comforts of your ship and its onboard deluxe cuisine, including 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 dinners served with complimentary regional wine and beer.