+ Program Overview
River Cruise: The Rhine
On this mesmerizing journey aboard the 361-foot Avalon Artistry II, cruise the ancient trade route along the scenic shores of Germany and France, dotted with wonderful small villages and fascinating historic towns like Strasbourg, Heidelberg, Cologne, and Amsterdam.
Call for more info
- Unpack just once during a seven-night cruise through the Rhine’s historic cities. The leadership of an Orbridge Travel Director and engaging onboard lectures will illuminate the region’s fascinating past and assure an unforgettable voyage.
- Enjoy included visits to see some of Europe’s historic treasures treasures at the Gutenberg Museum in Mainz and Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rüdesheim.
- Join Orbridge on special included excursions to the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, and the Alsace countryside, stopping to taste its local varietals.
- Choose from optional excursions in Amsterdam and Breisach. Perhaps travel to the fishermen villages of Volendam and Edam, or visit the Open-Air Museum in the Black Forest region.
- Relaxand spend time reveling in the comfort of the ship and experiencing Holland, Germany, and France. We’ve got the rest: from transportation and gratuities to quality educational experiences in each port of call.