More UNESCO World and Natural Heritage sites adorn the Danube than any other European river. After an inspiring stay in Prague, settle in to the comforts of river ship cruising for a journey filled with beauty and discovery.
+ Program Overview
River Cruise: The Danube
Find the riches of Europe’s heritage in unparalleled display along one of its most significant historic trade routes.
Call for more info
- Spend two days in Prague prior to your cruise, with sightseeing to Old Town Square to see the medieval Astronomical Clock, St. Vitus Cathedral, Hradcany Castle, and more; plus Orbridge-included excursions to Schönbrunn Palace and to explore an historic district of Prague.
- Cruise in comfort on the Avalon Vista, with onboard lectures, activities, entertainment, expert crew, and added guidance of an Orbridge Travel Director throughout.
- View Kaiserburg Imperial Castle in Nuremberg, its quaint town center, and local WWII sites. In Regensburg, visit Dom St. Peter, and explore one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval cities.
- Visit spectacular Melk Abbey and Fisherman’s Bastion in Budapest.
- Relax and enjoy the comforts of your ship, including onboard cuisine, with 10 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 dinners served with complimentary regional wine and beer.