On this wildlife expedition, surrounded by experts and featuring once-in-a-lifetime experiences, be part of an extraordinary natural phenomenon and unforgettable adventure.
+ Program Overview
Polar Bears of Churchill
Each fall as the pack ice begins to form, the polar bears gather. Come see this extraordinary spectacle of nature as the arctic tundra becomes home to these magnificent creatures, as curious about you as you are about them. Ride an Arctic Crawler to observe them up close—as close as you dare.
Call for more info
- Begin with a private reception and three-course welcome dinner at Assiniboine Park Zoo along with a presentation by an expert from the Conservation & Research Department at the Assinibione Park Conservancy.
- Learn about Churchill's unique ecosystem at the Churchill Northern Studies Centre.
- Enjoy two full-day expeditions aboard a custom-designed Arctic Crawler to view the polar bears in their natural environment with an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Hear tales of arctic racing and experience dog sledding for yourself on boreal forest trails.
- Discover the cultural history of this region during a guided tour through the Eskimo Museum and a talk with a Parks Canada ranger.
- What's included: 5 nights accommodations, 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 4 dinners including a special welcome reception and dinner; full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader; excursion transportation and entry fees; and all gratuities.