+ Program Overview
Machu Picchu, Cusco & the Sacred Valley
From the Sacred Valley of the Inca to the magical heights of Machu Picchu, join us as we uncover this culturally rich region of the Peruvian Andes. Step back in time to the glory of the Incan empire as you stroll the cobblestone streets of Cusco, explore the massive stone fortress at Ollantaytambo, and wind your way through the sacred ruins of Machu Picchu.
Call for more info
- Relax within choice hotel accommodations providing modern amenities and authentic décor.
- Enjoy a richly educational, cultural, and sensory journey to "The Lost City of the Incas" with the expert guidance of an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Seek out ancient temples and sites dotting the Sacred Valley and Cusco, each a vestige of pre-Columbian history that offers an in-depth understanding of the extraordinary Incan empire.
- Walk the narrow streets of the charming and historic San Blas artists' colony.
- Visit Ollantaytambo, where Inca descendants continue to inhabit the largely unchanged homes of their ancestors.
- Feast on the colors, crafts, and flavors of the Pisac marketplace.
- Experience the magic of a sunset on the "top of the world," a traditional Peruvian lunch hosted by a local family, and an Andean Shamanic healing ceremony.
- What's included: five nights accommodations, full guiding services, all meals, all internal transportation including round-trip air between Lima and Cusco, all gratuities, and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.